1. Boil the lobster head for at least half an hour to make soup
2. Cut onion into little pieces.
3. Wash the crab leg meat, shrimp, and cuttlefish and cut into
4. Wash the rice then put into the stock to stew with lobster
head. Also add the onion.
5. Add crab leg meat, scallops, shrimp, and cuttlefish, stew till
seafoods are well done.
6. Add in some green onion, salt, and turn off the fire.
7. You may sprinkle some pepper before eating.
Lobster head, Crab leg meat, Shrimp, Cuttlefish, Scallpos, Rice, Onion, Green onion, salt, pepper